Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been experimenting...

The super talented gals over at The Design Experiment, invited me to host this week's challenge on their blog!



The theme was the soundtrack of your life. Scrapping those songs that mean something to you.

I chose Clocks by Coldplay.





The last time I went to Mexico, I had this song blasting on my iPod as we were preparing for landing.

If you've ever been to Mexico, you know it's a HUGE city. When you get there by night, there is no end to the lights below. It's a spectacle!

This song, always takes me to that window seat on an airplane.

I miss my home, my family...


I loved being a part of their experiment!

Happy Tuesday.

3 comments:

bwgayoso said...

Congrats Anilu!!! I love your layouts : )

Anonymous said...

Anilu:me gustaron muchisimo tus layouts,y mas lo que dices de Mexico>
Nosotros tambien te extranamos con el alma y si nos resignamos es porque tu estas bien alla.
Todos los dias cuando tiendo camas y abro ventanas y veo el edificio blanco,siempre pienso lo que seria que tu estuvieras ahi con mi Nati amadisima,pero no le doy vuelo a los pensamientos porque se que tu eres feliz en Miami.
Felicidades por todo el trabajo de scrap que tienes ahora.Eres "super"en todo lo que haces.
Te amo siempre mi nina amadisima.
Ana Maria.

Anonymous said...

Pues ya ven!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...