Thursday, September 25, 2008

O.M.G.

Imagine my surprise when I get an e-mail from my scrap idol, Miss Karla Dudley asking me to design with her amazing digital kits, After Five Designs.


Yes. That thud you heard was me falling on the floor.

I have never done digi or even hybrid, but I have always thought it looked incredibly cool.
Now, I get to not only learn a very cool way of scrapping, but also use her perfectly designed kits.

They can be found at her store and I bet a whole new world of possibilities will open itself to you!

There is a very cool forum, blog and gallery attached to After Five Designs. I hope I see you there!


I have received my first kit and I will share my creations with it, soon ;)

Later gators!

11 comments:

The Mom said...

Congratulations!!

Hanna Long said...

That is awesome news - can't wait to see what you create

Lauren said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you!!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news! Congrats Anilu!

Nancywithajones said...

HUGEEEE CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow that is totally awesome!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Monica said...

that is insanely awesome news anilu! congrats, and i cant wait to see what you do with digi!

Dawn said...

That is sooooooo AWESOME! Congrats Anilu!! :-)

***Paola*** said...

That is amazing news my friend!!! Congrats!

mommy2alex said...

WooHoo, that's very exciting!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...