Monday, September 1, 2008

A new scrappy adventure!

I was invited by the amazing Francine Clouden, to join some seriously talented gals in her new creative adventure over at It Takes All Kinds.




An great new challenge and inspiration blog you have to visit.


Some of the contributors are: Caroline Ikeji, Marcy Lambert, Vee Jennings, Paula Gilarde and Anja Wade, to name just a few of the crazy talent Francine put together for this.


Come join in the fun with us!

The journey starts today.

Have a great week!

7 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

Interesting... must check it out!

AnnaMarie said...

I've bookmarked the site and can't wait to see what you gals have in store for us! LOVE challenge blogs!! :)

Rita said...

I agree, lots of talent over there! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Congrats Anilu! What a great group of talent :-) I'll have to check it out! HUGS!!!

All That Chit Chat said...

That sounds interesting. I'll hop over and check it out.

Anonymous said...

I have to check this out..did not know it existed until now .. COOL .. I hope deep journaling is allowed, cuz that is how I do boo haha..

Trish said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with over there, Anilu! Francine is a doll--you will love working with her!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...