Friday, September 26, 2008

Just a little enabling.

I was reading Keisha Campbell's blog this morning, and she had these amazing LOs using the coolest flower punches I've ever seen.

They are from Mc Gill and I found them at Overstock.com, with $1 shipping!!!!!!! Gotta love the O.

I have always loved Prima's hydrangeas but they are really hard to find. This gorgeous punch lets me cut my own!



Love it!

This one's a basic 5 petal one, but I love the little indentation at the top of the petals.


There, I have enabled.

Go have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look yummy I wonder if you can get them in the Uk??????

Anonymous said...

The flowers are so cute! Congrats on designing for Karla, I LOVE her stuff and I'm sure you'll create awesome things with it.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you do with them, I haven't seen them yet, will look out for some.

Again, I am so sorry about Aleida. I hope the love she put in your heart will help you heal the aching.

Cath said...

not looking not looking not looking

Lauren said...

Great Looking punches! You can never have enough flowers.

Vee said...

they are cute! wow $1 shipping is awesome!

***Paola*** said...

Those are adorable! Too bad I'm not scrapping anymore...

mommy2alex said...

Love that punch - cannot wait to hear how you like it (I worry that it's hard to punch - I had a bad experience with a McGill punch similar in style) because I held this punch the other day at Archiver's and really wanted to buy it after seeing it on Keisha's blog. Those flowers are soooo pretty.
Love the O too btw!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...