Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No title.


I am having a hard time posting something new after my last post about Aleida.
It all feels so trivial...

I know she would be kicking my ass right now telling me to get on with it.
I will, girl!

Nothing much to share. I haven't scrapped much lately. I just stare at my beautiful goodies, but I create nothing with them. Blah.

Last Saturday I had my annual Christmas card making extravaganza with my scrapgirls and I made a SINGLE card. How pathetic is that??? Nothing was coming out of me.
I still had a great time just hanging with them, though. They are therapeutic to my soul.

Here's the infamous card...



I used Papertrey Ink's amazing card stock, my beloved Fontwerks stamps and some embossing powders.

I need to go gather the strenght to get on the treadmill... Wish me luck!

Have a groovy Tuesday.

9 comments:

Hanna Long said...

adorable card!!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I had a hard time also posting.

Lauren said...

What a stunning photo. It is so hard with Aleida gone, but you know she would want everyone to keep taking and scrapping our beautiful photos.

Jenn O said...

Gorgeous card!! Wishing I could just have you make all of mine! ;)

mommy2alex said...

Beautiful photo!
It's hard to be creative with a heavy heart.
Your card is beautiful and the time with friends was probably the little push you needed to get the mojo flowing again!

Anonymous said...

Anilu: esa tarjeta de Navidad esta tan bella,que dan ganas de ponerse a mandar a todos los amigos por el buen gusto.
Uno no debe forzarse tanto mi amor,tu eres muy creativa,sobre todo en algo que te gusta tanto.
Espera y veras que en unos dias,llegara de nuevo la inspiracion y recuperaras este tiempo.
Te quiero mucho,pasen un lindo dia tu y Natalia.
Besos de la abuela.
Ana Maria.

Greta Adams said...

hugs sweet girl....
and i know what you mean....

love your card!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the strength to get better Anilu. I didn't know Aleida but I read her comments here and other blogs that she read. You'll have better days, stay strong. And your card is so elegant and beautiful!

joanne (spagirl) said...

hey you... i hear you. :(
your card is lovely though... all of your work is!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...