Saturday, February 9, 2008

kC {hearts} Handmade by ANILU

Lookie here...









These are the custom pieces I made exclusively for her. She loved them and I could not be happier!

You are so rocking them, kC.

If you want your own version of these pieces, contact me at anilumagloire@yahoo.com
I was able to score some more of those gorgeous stones!!








Kristi is also rocking the New York Times with a new article about her and her amazing work. You can check it out here.




I am now as sick as a dog, my throat is killin' me and I have so much stuff to do. My house has been a hospital this past week. First Juan, then Nati and now me.
SUUUCKS!!!!


Sorry about the grumpy morning... Have a wonderful week!!!

15 comments:

Trish said...

I saw you over there and smiled when I saw that necklace! How cool is that? I sure hope you're feeling better real soon...{{hugs}}

Vee said...

I love what you made for her!! feel better!!!

Vane P. said...

Hope that you are feeling much better very soon!

Jenn said...

feel better Anilu!

Sweet Peripety said...

Aww hope you feel better soon. Love your work!!!

Lisa said...

i am loving the colors on this! And I hope that you feel better very soon!

Carrie said...

Your jewelry is beautiful as always! Feel better soon Anilu!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Your pieces for KC are beautiful! I saw she mentioned it on her blog and I think it compliments her nicely. and nice article too! Thanks for the link :) I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Maria said...

I LOVE that necklace! I hope you feel better soon!!!

Anna M said...

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

I love what you made for her. You stuff is rockin! And being sick sucks. hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Very cool Anilu! Love that necklace. Hope you feel better soon : )

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I am in love, love, love with that necklace and earrings... hmmm... I'm tempted to order one for me!

Her work is amazing. She really inspires me! :-) TFS!

Feel better... I'm getting a scratchy throat, so I think I'm coming down with something. Yuck!

Micayla said...

Hope you feel better soon, everyone is dogged down by a cold or flu! It totally sucks!!

Michelle said...

aaah...love that necklace you made!! I saw it and thought it was gorgeous on her blog, little did I know it's your lovely handiwork!! Awesome! =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...