Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy birthday, Work In Progress!!!


Yes, time flies when you're having fun scrapping with gorgeous goodies.

Today marks the first year anniversary of the creation of Work In Progress kits and I am proud to say I have been a little part of it since the start.

Huge congrats on a job incredibly well done, my dear Trish!!







If you know me at all, you know my absolute fave company ever is Fontwerks. I am in love with every single stamp set they've ever created and I have a pretty big collection of them.

Every time CHA comes around, I look forward to their release more than any other, and this year is another hit in my book.

Take a look at these beauties...








My dear Kah-Mei, please make them available to your fans soon. Pretty please???




Now, onto LOST. WTF?????? It gets better and more confusin' with ever episode.

What is this????




It's gonna be a long week 'till next Thursday..


Before I go, join me in wishing my dear friend Nik a fabulous birthday!!


Have a magnificent weekend, my lovelies!!

16 comments:

Ady said...

OMG, I love those stamps. I am definitely buying those alpha stamps. I'm off to wish Trish a Happy Birthday.

Sweet Peripety said...

yeah that was a weird image in Lost.

nice stamps...love the butterflies!

Nicole said...

thanks for the birthday balloons my friend...they made me smile!!

xoxo =)

Lana said...

cool! thanks for the FW sneek! :)

Vee said...

love Fontwerks!!! omg, this release is delish but they always are
loved lost, jack's dad is jacob, wtf?!!!
love WIP, you always rock the gallery
xo
have a great weekend!

Trish said...

Awwww, thanks Anilu! I'm off to check on those fw stamps...:)

Have a great weekend!

Monica said...

mmm...i love those butterflies!

Erin said...

love that fontwerks stuff!

Anna M said...

Love the new FW stamps!

Michelle said...

oooh...love FW!! =) That's a yummy sneak..those butterflies are to die for!! =) happy day to you!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Love those fontworks stamps and love that screen cap you got on Lost - I kept rewinding DVR trying to see who that was. Now I still don't know :)

Carrie said...

I absolutely LOVE the Patterna stamp collection. That 4 circle stamps is so versatile. Can't wait for it to be released. The stalking begins!!

Anonymous said...

Love love love all that new FW!

Barb said...

I absolutely must have that alphabet!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I love these stamps, girlie!!! Thanks for sharing! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Nik and to WIP!!!!! Trish is the best!

Anonymous said...

Anilu, I promise that these stamps will not disappoint! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...