Friday, February 8, 2008

To die for!!!



Isn't it???? This is the Limited Edition Anniversary kit from Work In Progress.

It includes both of the super coveted Pink Paislee paper lines and an awesome making Memories album, plus lots of other goodies.

It is gonna be gone in a flash, so drop Trish a line at Turay413@gmail.com to order yours.

I had to share this with you all.




Now I'm off to take care of my little princess who has been fighting a stomach bug. It's so hard to see her like that...


Have a great and healthy weekend!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes that kit is to die for!!! Mmm I just might have to order it, even though I've been spending a lil too much on crafts and not enough on paying extra on bills;-P Lol but sometimes that's ok

Noelia said...

Yes indeed it is to die for!
Hope Nati feels better, I had the bug last week and it was no fun at all. Just keep her well hydrated and she'll feel better in time :)

StopAndScrap said...

LOVE that kit! Going to order one now. I love the mini album! Good stuff!! Sorry your little girl is sick. I hope she feels better soon! :) The necklace and earrings look great! Thanks again!!!

Janine Langer said...

Oh, love this kit! But I am too late, hmpf.
Have a great weekend! :)

Ady said...

I already ordered mine. Can't wait...

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I was one of the fortunate few that got it before it was sold out... Whoohoo! Love it!!!! :-)

Micayla said...

OMG I love it!!!! But too late as always!

liz mataraza said...

that kit looks awesome!
i found that stop and scrap too...pretty neat but haven't ordered yet.

love the MM layouts...beautiful! ooh, and great job on miss stephanie's swap stuff...so yummy!

***Paola*** said...

It does look amazing! too bad I was late!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...