Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm too sick for a title...

but I HAD to share this gorgeousness with you...







Cupcake Scrapshop's
March kit is full of the DT's favorite things!! Beautiful spring colors, Purple Onion stamps, the coolest trims and ribbons... You have to get this one.

I got mine yesterday and I am gonna be playing with it until there is not a scrap left ;)

They go on sale on March 1st.


I'd love to stay and chat, but I am too sick. I cannot wait to shake this cold.

Here's to you having a way better weekend than mine :)

14 comments:

Sweet Peripety said...

Hope you kick this cold. Feel better soon!

Loving those papers!

Vane P. said...

Hope you feel better soon, Amigui!

Balou said...

I hope you feel better soon. Actually - I hope we ALL feel better soon! I miss you girls! (we need to get un despojo - seriously!!)

alittlebitofscrap said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! Looks like a really nice kit. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it :) I hope you have a great weekend despite the cold!

Unknown said...

LOVE the sneak. That kit looks divine! I hope you feel better soon.

Amy said...

Feel better! But at least you have fun new scraps to play with!

ricanlaw said...

Beautiful stuff in that kit. Have fun playing, but more importantly, take care of yourself and get better.

Carrie said...

I am loving the colors in that kit! The blues and greens are fabulous. Get some rest - feel better soon!;)

Michelle said...

Hope you feel better soon Anilu!

Love the kit.. looks like lots of fun!

Michelle said...

...that kit looks seriously yummy!! and feel better!! Sending good vibes your way so you can shake off that cold!

Trish said...

Beautiful kit--can't wait to see what you do with it! I got your email--I'm smiling from ear to ear--and I hope you're on the mend soon...

Love ya!

***Paola*** said...

those trims look beautiful! Feel better soon amiga!

Micayla said...

Gorgeous kit girl..............but stop blogging and get better!!
Love to ya xx

laverneboese said...

Feel better Anilu!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...