Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Various stuff...

I am still super high on Disney and I have lots to share from our trip...




Have you ever seen anything cutter that this?? I had it made at Magic Kingdom during
out trip last month.
It's a hand cut profile of Natalia and it was created by the most talented lady ever.

She sits you in front of her, and she does her magic with a pointy pair of scissors and a piece of black card stock. She is really amazing.

If you're ever in that neck of the woods, you have to go see her work. She's right next to Cinderella's castle on the left side.


These are some of my fave shots of the Disney landscape...



I am already counting the days till September when we go back!!



Onto scrappy stuff, here are two more peeks at Work In Progress' March kits.
Yes!! That is a Making Memories 5th Ave journaling book!!! The butterfly die cuts are from Quickutz.



This is the project kit. All springy and glittery!! Again some Making Memories and Imaginisce. Super cute stuff...




I'm off to drink something cold to calm my throat, I feel as sick as a dog and I have so much to do... It's been raining non stop here in Miami and it's dark and gloomy and all I want to do is go back to bed.

I guess I better start.

Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Anilu - I e-mailed trish over at WIP to see if I can reserve a March main kit and project kit. Do you knpw if this is possible?
Kathy ( kathyb on studio calico site )

Carrie said...

The silhouette is beautiful! I had one done for DD and DS a couple years ago (different artist) and just love them! It's amazing to watch! Hope you're on the mend soon!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Oh my!!! I just bought the special edition kit from WIP and I'm in trouble because I love the main kit, too! Yummy!!! You're such an enabler missy!

Those Disney pics are beautiful and that profile cut out of Nati is really amazing. Very cool.

alittlebitofscrap said...

The silhouette is precious as your daughter, so pretty. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Disneyland. DH, DD and I are going on Friday. We are so lucky to live really close by (like 15 minutes) so we have passes.

Love those sneaky peaks. I have been drooling over these kits for awhile. ay! So many awesome kits to choose from!

Vee said...

super yummy!! we are going to Disney in May as a quick stop before our cruise. I KNOW the children are going to have a ball, can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Hijita de mi corazon:espero que pronto te sientas mejor y que todo este ya en orden.
Me fascina el perfil de mi Natalia,espero que pronto me mandes algo hecho con ese perfil para tenerlo en mi recamara,donde lo vere a diario.
Quisiera poder estar ahora contigo , consentirte y llevarte un te calientito,pero no me queda mas que enviarte mis mejores deseos de que te alivies.
Paulina les manda besos,al igual que yo.

Janine Langer said...

Happy Valentine's day, Anilu!

Love the photos and the kit looks again great. Can't wait to see what you will do with it! :)

Colleen said...

get some of that throat coat tea. it will help.

feel better, mami

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...