Monday, October 1, 2007

A very productive weekend.

I want to start by saying a BIG THANK YOU!! To all the gals who have become clients, thank you so much. I know you will love and enjoy your jewelry as much as I loved making it for you.

Friday I spent the afternoon at Barb's, scrapping. I made 2 LO I really love and I am gonna submit them for pub for the first time ever. Yes, I am a pub virgin!! At least until the spring when my work appears on Crystal Jeffrey Rieger's book (!!!!!!).

My dear and competitive friend from Studio Calico, Emily, is pushing me to do this, and I am getting very excited about it.

I have been checking the calls for pages, and I have some I can use right now!!





I spent all Saturday shopping for shipping supplies and working hard on creating more pieces for Handmade by ANILU on Etsy.

Here are a couple of the new pieces I just uploaded to the store.





I will keep adding to it every day so, keep checking back often.



I am off to watch all the Sunday season premieres. I am so excited about Brothers And Sisters. Love that show.
Dexter's also premiering tonight. One of my faves too. How freaky is it???


Have a great week!

15 comments:

Kate said...

Lovely jewelry!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work--good luck with your new Etsy shop!

Trish said...

Can't wait to get the gems! I love, love, love your work! Congrats on all your success--it is so well deserved!

Natalie said...

You are a busy busy girl! Love the new jewelry.

Ady said...

So happy for you...Keep it coming. I'm sure you'll be successful at all you do.

Lizz said...

Oh, Anilu! I love your style on sb pages so much, why am I not surprised I love your jewelry so much? LOL GORGEOUS!

Vee said...

congrats on the success of your jewelry, it is gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

Your jewelry is beautiful, i bet it is fun to create! Also, I'm sure you'll get published no prob, you do amazing work lady. Keep up the great work!

Joy Madison said...

love all your rope-y pieces!!! Tres gorgeous!

Bethany E. said...

Girl, your jewelry is gorgeous! And I was WAITING and WAITING for B&S premier...woohho!

Nicole said...

beautiful stuff my friend...just beautiful!!

Rachael said...

Beautiful jewelry!!

***Paola*** said...

I can't wait for the book to come out and I'm sure the mags will grab your pages as soon as you submit!

Noelia said...

Good for you for submitting for pubs! I'm sure you won't be a pub virgin for too long now! lol

Take care chica

Breanne Crawford said...

i cant afford it but your etsy shop totally ROCKS. i am coveting one of the pieces big time! lol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...