Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lots of new stuff!!

These are just some of them...







I was hard at work this weekend, creating new pieces for Handmade by ANILU.
I loved making these and I hope you'll like them!!

I will be adding many more this week so, please keep checking back. I know you will find something you'll love!









In scrappy news, Work in Progress will have Margie Romney-Aslett from Making Memories as guest designer for December!! We're all very excited to see what she does with the kit.
There's gonna be some very coveted Making Memories goodies in it, so stay tuned and check the WIP blog often, to see peeks and get the latest news.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blues! You've been a busy girl...keep it up!

Cricket said...

very pretty jewelry!!

smiles,

Anonymous said...

Love the jewelry. You have real talent!

Noelia said...

Love your new pieces! Awesome work!

Anonymous said...

brilliant scrapper and jeweler...YOU ROCK!!!
XOXO

Greta Adams said...

okay well you have done it now....why did you make another blue piece...why? WHHHHHY?????

and then a bracelte to boot....
you are being very very ugly to me and i think you nned to go to "time out" {shaking finger at you}

dang it woman!
i need to think this over now and will get back to you...

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful pieces!

caroline said...

lovely! :)

Natalie said...

How do you find time to make all that fabulous jewelery and scrap? What is your secret?

***Paola*** said...

I'm loving all your new stuff girlie! How in the world do you manage to do it all?!

Molly said...

That jewelry is so so so pretty! :D And I am just dying to see the new WIP kit! :D

Nicole said...

more beautiful jewelry...i don't know how you do it!!

Barb said...

Love the new jewelry!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my stuff! I posted a link to your Etsy store on my blog while talking about my Christmas shopping!

Anna M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna M said...

Everything looks gorgeous!

Margie is the best! I love her! She is so funny!

michelle raMirez said...

oh that blue bracelet is a beauty!!
and Margie...love her.

you are wonder woman to be scrappin and jewelry making....whoa!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous anilu :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...