Monday, October 15, 2007

BIG news at WIP!

Work in Progress
is being featured as New Kit On The Block at
Willow Traders!!!!

We're all very excited about it. This is one kit you definitely do not want to miss out on. It's full of the hottest items. Gorgeous wool felt and fabric, the super coveted fine point Shrpie poster paint marker, gorgeous papers, American Crafts' thickers, chipboard, a 7 Gypsies mini album... It's insane!!


Here's little peek at what I did with it and I have tons left to keep playing for a while.




Don't forget to check the WIP Blog for tips, updates, inspiration and just cool stuff!

I have more peeks coming your way soon so stay tuned... ;)







I have added a few new things to Etsy, and will be adding lots more this week, so keep checking back!!



Have a wonderful week!

9 comments:

Joanna said...

Congrats on the big news! oh my! I absolutely LOVE the colors on that LO!! Again, you inspire me to pull out my stash!

Ady said...

That's awesome news congrats to WIP. I have so much to tell you about CKU but I'll send you guys an update tonight or tomorrow. Love those sneak peeks can't wait to see them completely... I'll talk to you later.

Heather said...

wow great stuff. love the necklace very cute. I'll have to stop by your esty shop.

Noelia said...

That's so cool about WIP! You're doing an awesome job with those kits and I wish I could see more of those peeks!

Vee said...

very cool!! :)

Nicole said...

WHY MUST YOU KEEP TEASING ME WITH THAT NECKLACE THAT MATCHES MY EARRINGS??!!

(lol...love it!)

=)

luv2scrapmilestones said...

Can i just say.....i lub lub your {he}art work...your pages are simply spectacular and just darn yummy.


sending you a big SIS hug
Wendi

Breanne Crawford said...

dang!! those sneeks look amazing!!!

and as always, your etsy stuff is amazing!!! though i have to tell you, the piece im in love with is still there taunting me :-p hahaha

Elisabeth said...

I just love the colors in the sneak peek...too yummy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...