Monday, October 29, 2007

A new week!

Unlike most people I don't hate Mondays. I like the possibility of a brand new week ahead.
I have lots to do these days. I have a Drs. appointment tomorrow, I have to go renew my driver's license, create more pieces for Handmade by ANILU, I want to go to the movies and see Dan in Real Life and send out my first ever circle journal!!

The girls from Work In Progress' DT are gonna be my first cj participants and I am so excited!!
I used a little 6x6 Heidi Swapp mini and SEI paper. I kinda like the way it came out :)








Here are some of the new pieces I added to Etsy ... I love the color of these pearls and it's just a perfect necklace for fall.
The red coral branch necklace is my favorite piece by far. I sooo want one...






Another thing I've wanted to do for a long time was make a page about my BFF Barb. I loved playing with this Prima paintables paper from Studio Calico's October kit. I love how it turned out and I hope she likes it too. I just have to do a little journaling and, voila!
Isn't she beautiful?!?! The best part is that she is beautiful inside AND out. She is my support in hard times and my scrap buddy extraordinaire. I don't know what I'd do without her.
Love ya', Barb!!!



Last, but not least, like many, I am into felt and stitching in my pages. I love the texture and dimension it gives to a page. This is a little detail on a LO I did last week.




I'm off to start the day and get stuff done around the house. Have a wonderful start of the week!!

20 comments:

Greta Adams said...

i love your new pieces you have added to the shop.

Your layouts are so pretty and i haven't started stitching on mine but boy do i like the felt!!

have a great week

Vee said...

your pages are GORGEOUS!! I love your cj too. you are on fire all away around creatively!! love it! :)
have an awesome week

Leah said...

i loove your cj cover!

Noelia said...

I can't wait to see your CJ pages! And that tribute lo for Barb rocks!

Joy Madison said...

love the red necklace, love your paintables, and really I love the detail shot of the stitching....perfect on that flower!!!

Barbie said...

love your pages!!! all the felt rocks!

Trish said...

I can't wait to get your cj, and the suspense is killing me! You're going to inspire me to get mine started now...

LOVE the first piece of jewelry--I may have to visit etsy again soon...

And as always, your lo's rock! Barb is such a sweetheart--and you two totally deserve one another!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hi girlie! Yes, I'm bloggin! I couldn't stay away...not even on vacay! LOL! Love your circle journal, your jewelry and that LO about Barb is beautiful and so sweet. You are both treasured friends. :-)

Nura Keif said...

Your work is just gorgeous!!!

Ady said...

I love the painted paper by prima. You did an amazing job with the blending of colors. It's so wonderful to always have someone to talk too. Both of you are amazing women and I'm so happy to call you both my friends. I love the stitching. I want a class next time we get together...

Anonymous said...

Anilu, you are so sweet. I love that layout.

Your jewelry is awesome!!! I've already had so many compliments.
Good luck on your Dr appt tomorrow.

Barb said...

I really need to try out those Paintables!

april said...

that painted paper is to die for! It's absolutely gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Love your CJ! So thrilled to be a part of this. and I must say I LOVE my jewelry! It is so much more beautiful in person!

Great tribute page too!

michelle raMirez said...

that coral branch necklace is incredible!!!

Natalie said...

Loving the CJ cover. I hope you have a great week!!

Micayla said...

I love your journal, what a fab idea girl!

Lauren said...

Cute work - esp. the circle journal. I did one of those years ago, but it was premade & nowhere near as cute. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

i love the way you look at mondays :) i'm going to try to do that. your stuff is beautiful girl!

Anna M said...

Gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...