Thursday, October 18, 2007

You know you want this...





This is just a little peek at the November kit at Cupcake Scrapshop.
I just got my kit from Col and I LOVE it. LOVE.
This month the launch will be a day early, on the 31st, so be there early to get yours.


This is what my desk looks like, I am having a blast with this kit!








I also want to say a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to my dear friend Paola, in Mexico City. She sent me the most delish package full of beads and scrap goodies, even though she should be thinking only abut her impending nuptials!!
You are the best ever. Gracias!!





I have to clean, again, so I'm off.

Have the best Thursday ever. The Office is on tonight, woohoo!!

10 comments:

caroline said...

yay for the office!
wanna clean my space too? it's ridiculous.
i can't wait to see what you do with those beads!

Greta Adams said...

delish...delish!!

The Mom said...

I think I just drooled on your blog!! Sorry about that!! ;)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Very cool kit! Have fun playing with it...I can't wait to see what you create! :-)

Rachael said...

Looks yummy!!

***Paola*** said...

Awww, you're sweet :) I'm glad you liked what I chose for you, can't wait to see what you create!

Joy Madison said...

oooh, looks awesome!

עידן said...

cool stuff!

Trish said...

I can't wait to see what you turn out with this one!

Pearl Maple said...

Nice stuff in that kit, makes me want some too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...