Thursday, September 20, 2007

A long overdue update...

I know I have been neglecting this blog, but believe me, I've missed it a lot!
I just have been really busy with jewelry orders and DT work.

I spent last Saturday at Barb's in our annual card workshop, with our wonderful Stampin Up rep, Esther.
She comes up with the most beautiful cards and gives us everything we need to create. She has hundreds, yes hundreds, of beautiful SU sets and all the ink colors you can imagine, for us to play with.

Here are the ones I did this time...









It was a blast. Being able to get together with these girls, is the best ever!





I have been hard at work creating jewelry and I have begun selling it!!! I am soooo happy. This helps me A LOT, thank you so very much to my clients :)

This is the box they come in.



Here are a couple of pieces I did for Noelia and for Greta.
Hope you like 'em girls!!









I have lots more pics but I think I've exceeded my pic limit for today. I'll post them tomorrow. Promise!


This is a page I did a couple of weeks ago and I just now scanned. The pp is a card I got at target. I wish I had bought them all. I am loving the teal/red color combo!



I leave you with a pic of my scrap desk and a page in progress.





My dad gets here tomorrow, so I'm off to get his room ready.
I've missed you all so much!!

Happy Thursday!

23 comments:

Greta Adams said...

OH I AM SWOONING.....yeah baby..yeah...can't wait to get that in my hot hands....i want the one with the green beads......man i am stoked....

Jenn said...

Your cards are adorable and your jewelry is to die for! You are one talented girl!

Vee said...

OMG!! I love the green necklace, I want to place an order soon just send me the deets girl!!
your cards are stunnning, love them all and can't wait to see more of your WIP pages.
this post is jammed with goodness! :)

RiNNE said...

Such beautiful cards (esp the one with the chandelier) and jewelry!! You are so awesome! HAve a fab time with your dad tomorrow!!

Noelia said...

OH MY! I LOOOOVE my necklace! It's more beautiful that I imagined! And the earrings are exactly what I wanted! Girl you're good! I love the colours, they're so perfect for the fall! I'm so happy!! Can't wait to wear it!

P.S Those cards are incredibly beautiful! Did you use like a golden ink or something similar on most of them? It looks embossed and so beautiful.

Balou said...

Anilu - seriously - you NEED to be teaching! OMG, those cards are gorgeous! And that jewelry... {sigh} I love those bead earrings. Can't wait to see you on Sunday and see what you come up with!

Anonymous said...

Anilu, your cards turned out so beautiful! Needless to say your jewlry is exquisite! I love it all!
Have fun with your Dad tomorrow!

Greta said...

Wow! I've admired your scrapbooking talents for a while, but now I see you do beautiful jewelry as well. And the cards are amazing! I especially love the one with the blue and the gold! Well done.

p.s. You made my day by stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Ady said...

Can't wait to see you on Sunday. I had been meaning to tell you that I love your new photo on WIP blog and I see you are creating a layout with the pic. Your jewelry is beautiful and I know this because my wonderful mom is getting one of your creations for Christmas. Yippie...

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Talk about visually stimulating!!!!!

LOVE, LOVE those cards...they look great on here and even more beautiful in person. :-) Your jewelry is so stunning. Green is my fave color and those beads are to die for. WOW! Oh, and I'm so glad you're using those beautiful pics of you for your next layouts. Can't wait to see what you create :-) LOVE the Hambly in your scrappy area... Lots of hugs! See ya on Sunday!

Karla Dudley said...

OMG...GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the jewelry! Goodness...you are so very talented!!!!!!!

-Karla

Lisa said...

anilu you have been busy girl! i love everything. and i am anxious to see that selfportrait layout being finished, you are so beautiful!

scrappermimi said...

Your stuff is just fabulous! All this creativity on one blog!

Good luck with your jewelry! Even the box is beautiful!

Natalie said...

Love the scraps in progress.
Have a good weekend with your dad!

Colleen said...

I love your jewelry. do you have like a catalog or an etsy or something?? email me

Staci Compher said...

your jewelry is beautiful!!! and I love the new layout!!! the red and teal....is a great color combo

Trish said...

Seriously Anilu--get on etsy! Your fans are demanding it! :) Can't wait to get mine...no rush...:)

Those green beads are amazing. Your post made me happy today!

april said...

jewelry looks fab, anilu!!! must keep you in mind for xmas gifts

michelle raMirez said...

what pretty pretty jewelry and that box stamp is awesome.
not to mention almost every other stamp you used.
whoa!
thanks for the well wishes on my move too.
you are such a sweetie!

Erin said...

pretty pictures!
I love your jewelry and will be sending you an email soon...I need to get paid first!

***Paola*** said...

I'm loving your stuff more and more every day!!! Those cards are absolutely gorgeous and that jewelry...beautiful!!!

Monica said...

my goodness girl, you do some stunning work!

Monica said...

my goodness girl, you do some stunning work!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...