Friday, September 7, 2007

Just a quick one...

to let you know, the September Cupcake Scrapshop kit is still available!!!
There are very few left, so hurry if you want one... And I know you do!!
Get it here!






For the impatient ones like me, you can preorder the October kit at Work in Progress right now!! Don't wait... It's gonna go fast again and you DO NOT want to miss it!







I'm off to do some serious cleaning in this house and when I'm done, it's a day of fun in the sun for me. That always lifts my spirits :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kits look delicious!

Ady said...

I already ordered my WIP kit. I love those flowers. I can't wait to see what you do with these delicious papers. Have a great weekend..

Vee said...

have a great day!! ;)

Natalie said...

Those kits look yummy. But I promised myself that I wouldn't buy anything for the rest of the year. I know...crazy! So far I'm going strong. Might have to break down for the October SIS kit though. Have a great weekend!

Monica said...

such great looking kits!
you enabler! lol

have a great day sweetie!

Noelia said...

I can always count on your blog to see the yummiest stuff around. Have fun in the sun girl!

Anonymous said...

Those kits are beautiful! I especially like WIP's kit! I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I hope you had lots of fun in the sun (after cleaning, of course!) These kits are gorgeous! I'm already on the pre-order list for the Oct Work in Progress, of course, and I cannot wait to see what the DT comes up with (no pressure!) Enjoy the weekend, girlie!

Nura Keif said...

Wow looks YUMMY!!

Veronica Starr said...

ugh! i can't get kits, cuz i spend to much at the LSS... & i really dig this cupcake kits... next month maybe! :)

Anna M said...

The kits look awesome!

Mika said...

Looks great. Mika

Rachael said...

Looks like great kits!!

Enjoy your day!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

well colleen is definetely rocking the kits huh ;)

xoxo
Emine

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...