Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sneaky peeks!!

I have finished my DT work for Cupcake Scrapshop. I was dying to get my hands on those October Afternoon papers.
This kit really is to die for. Do not miss it.
They go on sale October 1st at 12pm (noon) EST.
Be there or be square :)




I don't have peeks for Work In Progress' Nov kit (yes you heard right, November), cause the amazing Trish is still putting the finishing touches on it.
I can tell you that the gals who like eclectic patterned paper mixes are gonna love this kit. I know I did. Very cool stuff indeed...
Be on the lookout for it.
In the mean time, come visit the Work in Progress blog. It's full of tips, techniques and inspiration for you all.



Finally, yesterday was Fall season TV premiere night!!! I missed my shows so much, being a TV addict and all.
I liked Chuck a lot. I kinda have a crush on him.
Weeds was great!!! Nancy is finally free from U Turn and Marvin. Those two were really getting on my nerves. I can't wait to see what she gets into now.
The rest of my shows I tivoed. I was too sleepy.

What can you not wait to watch?



I am off to keep on filling jewelry orders. I hope you guys enjoy your jewelry as much as I enjoy making it for you.

Toodles!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Those kits look lovely! Setting a reminder on my mobile now.

Ady said...

I can't wait to see the entire layouts. They look beautiful. So glad you started playing catch up. I haven't been watching T.V. lately but I really like House, CSI (all) and Criminal Minds. I'll be checking in on those this week. So glad your selling your jewelry. Have a great week.

Nikki said...

Beautiful kits! I'm in love with The Closer and now I have to wait forever for season 4, but I'm looking forward to Smallville and The Office.

Nura Keif said...

Beautiful peeks!!

Unknown said...

Delicious! I just love it! Off to check both kits out for myself! : )

TFS!

xoxo.

joanne (spagirl) said...

your sneaks look awesome anilu!
i can't wait to watch house tonight... i love that show!!

Natalie said...

I am dying to see LOST. I love that show. So insanely addicting. Too bad I have to wait until February. Until then I'll be happy with Grey's and The Office.

Nicole said...

cool sneaks Anilu!! =)

Davinie Fiero said...

Lovely peeks! I can't wait to get my hands on some of that OA stuff...

Vee said...

love the sneaks!! :)

Greta Adams said...

eeekkkk! i am so happy with my necklace it is just as beautiful in person as it was on your blog...*so* thrilled....

now moving on to TV.... i am so happy my shows are finally back!

I am however really pissed off i missed the bachelor last night...grrrrr!!!!! i will catch it on the web tonight so i can play catch up!!

Silvitanova said...

The sneek peeks look awesome!
;( it will take about a year untill we will see the newest episodes here in NL!

Michelle said...

Great sneaks! Can't wait to see the full layouts!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super cool sneaks! Can't wait to see the rest of them! :)

Tina said...

oohhh...can't wait to see!

yep, I know....I need to stop thinking baby. that's what everyone tells me. i know it will happen soon.

thanks for the comment ;)

Noelia said...

Love your sneaks! Can't wait to see more of it.

Anna M said...

I LOVED "Chuck"!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...