Thursday, September 6, 2007

I just can't stop!!

I have been scrapping more than ever! It seems as though having a deadline is a huge boost to my creativity.

Here are a couple more pages I did recently.







I also started my "This is Me" journal. Here's the cover, and I will start the inside pages soon.
I kinda lifted Michelle's cover :)






I was checking the Catwalk on SIS for some inspiration and the uber cool Gigi had picked me!! I loved making this page and I hope you like it too :)






Now the really important stuff. THANK YOU ALL! You made me cry lots of happy tears reading all the amazing messages of encouragement you left me. I needed them like you have no idea.
I only hope you all know how much you mean to me.
Aagain, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

15 comments:

Lisa said...

I just hope that you feel better soon! hugs!

Ady said...

The cover of your journal is beautiful. I can't wait to see what you create with this. I'm glad you really know how we feel about you...

Trish said...

Wow, Anilu--
You mean so much to so many. Stay creative and positive--I'm thinking of you!

Hugs!

Kimber-Leigh said...

your layouts are lovely as ever! and i'm hoping that your job situation improves quickly!

Vee said...

love your layouts and your journal is awesome. I hope things get better :)

RiNNE said...

Your lay-outs are wonderful! Keep at it (scrap therapy!) :)

Anonymous said...

Anilu, these layouts are gorgeous!!! Hugs, my friend!

***Paola*** said...

Cool stuff Anilu! Keep your chin up, things will work themselves out, you'll see! In the meantime, don't forget that you have tons of people who truly care about you :)

Unknown said...

Your pages are amazing lady!!! It's always nice to get those inspirational scrapping
days!!

Nicole said...

so glad you're feeling better, girlie...love you =)

Stacy said...

Wow! Keep up the good work! Your pages are amazing!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

These LO's and your journal are just beautiful! Love it all!

I'm sending lots of {HUGS} your way because you're a very special friend and you mean a lot to us!!

Sylvie said...

Anilu, the LOs are just so neautiful and I can't wait to see what's inside your journal ;) I hope you will feel better soon and may all your wishes come true :)

Anna M said...

Congrats on the catwalk!

Keep your head up!

I love you!

עידן said...

i love your creations :)
congrats on the catwalk!
hugs, my friend. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...