Monday, September 17, 2007

Look what's coming...

Before anything, I want to ask you for a prayer for my friend Natasha and her family. She could really use them right about now.
I'd be eternally grateful to you all!
Check out her blog and read about her story, OK??






on Oct 1st at Cupcake Scrapshop!!!

Yes, those are October Afternoon papers and the coolest clear acrylic album from D. Reeves Design House!!!

Don't miss this deliciousness!







I have lots to share, but I am incredibly busy today :)


I will give you a full weekend report tomorrow.

For those interested, the jewelry is for sale. E-mail me at anilumagloire@yahoo.com if you want something. I do custom work, so if you have a color preference, or have something specific in mind, I'll do my best to make you happy :)


I'll post pics of the new pieces soon!

Have a great week!

9 comments:

Cathy Pascual said...

looks like a beautiful kit!

Greta Adams said...

that kit is delish...and i sent you an email from my work addy...if you get it before 4:30 my time send back the response to that one if not send to my signal47 one...

kisses and prayers for you friend

Vee said...

kit looks awesome and you will so love playing with the d.reeves album :)

Noelia said...

That kit is nice! I love those d.reeves albums! Can't wait to see what you make with those!

My prayers sent to your friend, I read her posts and I can't imagine all the uncertainty they must be going through right now.

april said...

like what i am seeing here :)

Lisa said...

oh anilu everything looks so yummy. and i am happy to see a new post from you...i miss you!

Ady said...

That sneak peeks looks beautiful...Have a great day...

Natalie said...

Love me some D.Reeves albums. So fun!

Breanne Crawford said...

YUM! the kit is fantastic! cant wait to see how you rock it!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...