Monday, August 10, 2009

She's six!


Whaaa?? When??

Yes, I have a six year old perfect little girl.

She makes me happier than anything ever has, or ever will.

She hugs me every day the second she opens her beautiful eyes.

She makes me laugh out loud.

She is my life!

She had a great birthday party at my grandma's beautiful home and she had a blast with her cousins.
We grilled some burgers and hot dogs and had such a good time.

I really, really missed those family gatherings.

Some pics of the festivities...












Great times!

6 comments:

GretaB said...

She's an adorable little girl, growing up. Happy birthday Nati! :)

liz mataraza said...

what a sweetie! happy birthday, Nati!

Anne aka Anniescraps said...

Happy Birthday Nati!!! You are such a cutie :-)

Ki said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that birthday layout!! It's freakin awesome! Nati is such a beauty!!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to a gorgeously cute six year old! It looks like a fun party was happening. Perfect for your sweetie!

Ady said...

A special belated birthday to Nati. I'm glad your blogging again and scrapping. I also lift when there is no mojo. That's why we are on the WWW so share the wealth. Hugz...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...