Monday, November 19, 2007

A new week...



{Wreath from Martha Stewart Crafts}

an exciting week. Thursday is Thanksgiving, a new Holiday for us. I want to create some new traditions for Natalia, since she was born here.

I'm getting everything ready and I am very excited. Two years ago I made the whole dinner, from scratch by myself and I have to say I aced it!!

Here's my girlie on her Thanksgiving day festival at school, last year...







In scrappy news, I have been working with Work In Progress' December kit and I am LOVIN'it!! I just can't put it away.
I hope you got yours too :)


The main kit.


The add on is so delicious....




Here are a few peeks at my LOs...









I have also been working hard on lots of new stuff for Handmade by ANILU. I want the shop to be full of goodness fro the Holiday shopping season!
Come visit me to see!



I'm off to start lunch and work some more.
Have a great week, y'all!

11 comments:

Noelia said...

Yums!
Can't wait to see the entire layouts.

Greta Adams said...

your on my christmas wish list for the hubs...he better pick me something (s) fabulous or he will be in BIG TIME trouble...can't wait to see your layouts and i adore tha pic of her at her show....cute cute!!

Anonymous said...

lots of eye candy there Anilu. Can't wait to see what you come up with for that kit!

Anonymous said...

That kit is gorgeous!! I can't wait to see what you create!

***Paola*** said...

I'm sure your Thanksgiving dinner is going to be delish! Take lots of pics, k?

Trish said...

Okay, did you make that wreath?

And you're such a tease! I can't wait to see your creations myself...

Hope you have a great holiday, Anilu. I consider you one of my blessings for sure! Lots of positive thoughts being sent your way...:)

Barb said...

That wreath is so stinkin' cute. Did you make that?

Love the sneaks, too.

Colleen said...

ok, mija, share...
where did you get that wreath??

happy turkey day!

april said...

can't wait to see all your new jewelry. I'm looking for something for my MIL, she will love your jewelry

Molly said...

Oh wow, Anilu! I can't wait to see what you created with the WIP kit! :D

Uğur said...

salt likit
salt likit
dr mood likit
big boss likit
dl likit
dark likit
Sİ2LY

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...