Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I am really in the mood...




to turn my house into a winter wonderland this year!!! Nati is very excited about the whole thing and so am I.
Nik got me crafting with her wonderful ideas and I have lots of other projects ready to go. Thanks Nik!






I really hope by next Monday the house will be all pretty and glittery and "Christmasy"!!




I have been feeling very bothered by my lack of mojo lately. I have so many wonderful supplies just sitting on my desk and I have no desire to scrap. I hope it passes soon... :(
This is one I started this morning but I have no idea what to do next...






Handmade by ANILU keeps getting new stuff everyday, so keep checking back for stuff I am sure you will like!





I have one of those " I slept terribly bad thanks to all the crazy nightmares" headache so I'm off to take something for it.

Have a nice Tuesday!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those trees Anilu!!

Vee said...

love your trees girl,so pretty! :)

Greta Adams said...

u will do something fabulous with that layout!! it'll pass...it must be in the air..i feel the same way...no mojo!!

Lovin your trees..i made some too!!

Nicole said...

glad i gave you the push you needed to do something sparkly, my friend =)

(and whatever you do with that LO it'll be gorgeous...so smack a pic on there and let us see!!)

xoxo

joanne (spagirl) said...

wow! i love those trees!!

Amy said...

How fun, I love the festive holiday season!

עידן said...

Cool trees!
I'm glad I finally got to see you (on the all about eve site)
you look wonderful. :)
Happy holidays Anilu!

Bethany E. said...

whew...those trees are lovely! And your jewelry is gorgeous as always! :)

Anonymous said...

Anilu I love those trees! Gosh my list of things to do keeps getting longer. And the jewelry... just blows me away!

Jenn said...

I have the same trees to get to work on! LOve how yours turned out. Isn't Nicole inspiring?

michelle.g said...

aww the trees are so cute! i wish i was more like you and into crafting stuff! can't wait to see your entire winter wonderland!

Balou said...

Those glitter trees are so cute!

Y el layout? Foto y titulo y mas nada. It's perfect in its simplicity.

Can't wait to see you this weekend!! (Yay!)

Ady said...

I love those trees... I agree with Lou, put a pic and title and your so done with it... Can't wait for Saturday...

***Paola*** said...

Oh Anilu! Those trees are gorgeous! And your layout! I can't wait to see it finished!

Molly said...

Ok, seriously, Nic has me on those trees, too! I have to get some more...thanks for reminding me (as if having 4 of them isn't enough...lol). Maybe the kids and I can do it tomorrow. And when you find your mojo...slip it over to me. :D I have the layout that takes forever on my desk since last week and it's just slugging along...driving me crazy!

Lauren said...

Ooo... LOVE the trees! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...