Monday, November 26, 2007

I know I've been a...

baaaad blogger. I have been really busy filling the Etsy shop with goodies for the Christmas shopping season.

I just added a few more pieces. Come visit me!







The girls over at All About Eve, were kind enough to ask me to be their guest designer for their 12th week challenge, Hindsight.
Come check it out here.





The page I made is all about the fact that once you have kids, time really will fly. No joke.
I wish I had known my baby will stop being a baby so soon. I would have ignored the sleep deprivation and the exhaustion and enjoyed her being so tiny, much much more.

So if you have a baby or are planing on having one, drink up every second you have with them when they are still in your arms. Smell them, hug them, hold them all the time (even if they tell you not to). I won't be having any more babies and I really miss it...



I have to go make more stuff for Handmade by ANILU and put the finishing touches on my LOs for Work In Progress' December kit.

Toodles my lovelies!

11 comments:

Vee said...

your jewelry is gorgeous!! congrats on the guest dt too! :)
can't wait for heroes, so exciting!! ;)

Amy said...

I love the jewelry, so pretty! Thats right, get in there for the holiday shopping :-)

Unknown said...

Just lovin' the jewelry, it's gorgeous!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Anilu, that LO is gorgeous! I love how you used that Noteworthy collection! I must scraplift this page :-)

Also, I saw your recent creations for Handmade by Anilu and I am in love, love, love with that circle wood and turquoise bead necklace on a silver chain. It's simply stunning and so versatile!!! (The problem is I'm supposed to be shopping for other people during X-mas, not for me! Hmm...)

Lots of hugs and happy scrapping!

caroline said...

congrats on the guest spot!
your stuff is sooo pretty!

Davinie Fiero said...

I hear you on the babies, Anilu. It really does fly. Can't time just pause long enough for me to take it all in? I guess we just have to enjoy the present and look forward to the future, right?! Congrats on the blog challenge, and your jewelry looks smokin' hot!

Marjolein said...

Congrats on being the guestdesigner at AAE, love your layout!! And it is oh so true, know all about it!

Your jewelry is wonderful, you really make great things!!

Trish said...

Loving it all, Anilu. I have no idea how you fit it all in! So sweet, the lo of Nati. All too true...

Congrats on the the guest dt! What will you come up with next? :)

Barb said...

Congrats on the guest spot.
Love the new jewelry!

Lu said...

oh, that there is one pretty little shiny thing!

Tina said...

man, you are so talented! awesome scraps, beautiful jewelery....congrats on the dt!

yes, my friends feel the same way with their babies. They're all cute and cuddly them bam! they become little rambuctios kiddos.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...