Wednesday, November 21, 2007

For your shopping pleasure...





I just uploaded LOTS of new stuff to Handmade by ANILU on Etsy. I know you'll find something you love!!
These are just some of the new pieces. Keep checking back, cause I'll keep adding new ones in the coming days.


I'm off to get things ready for tomorrow.

I hope you all will have the best Thanksgiving ever, surrounded by family and friends, the people you love and who love you!

I for one, am thankful for all the wonderful people I have met through this blog and through this wonderful hobby of ours.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

beauties abound on that Etsy site Anilu...you amaze me!

happy turkey day to you...xoxo

Tina said...

Your handmade goods are beautiful Anilu. I may have to spoil some one this Christmas :)

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. It's always comforting to hear that I'm not the only one.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Colleen said...

happy thanksgiving mami! hope you had a great one

i'm so glad we met thru this hobby and the blogworld. i'm thankful for you too

FinĂ­sima Persona said...

Turkey, pork loin with chipotle orange and ginger sauce, cranberry relish, gruyere and wild mushroom stuffing, potatoes au gratin, homemade sweet potato pie... If you people think my Ani is talented with the scrapbooking and jewelry, well... you should try her food. That's REALLY something!

Greta Adams said...

gobble til you wobble girly!! i am still wobbling!!

love your new pieces...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...