Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Program...


I was doing so great updating the blog every day, finding lots to talk about... But life happens and it's been happening to me with a vengeance lately.

But, I am trying hard to get through it all so I can come back to fill this blog I love and enjoy so much, with all the things I like to make and share with y'all.

In the meantime, I'll still post here and there, but the everyday posting will take a little break. Really little break, just till I get my bearings and get back on track again.

Wish me luck, lovelies. I need it like there was no tomorrow.

All those cool graphic brushes are Katie Pertiet.

Kisses.

1 comment:

Briana Johnson said...

I was wondering where you were and hoping all is going okay and things are still moving forward. Glad to see you back!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...