Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Can't Have Martha, But I Have Sweet Paul.


A while ago I found this amazing online magazine called Sweet Paul. Being the huge Martha fan that I am, I immediately fell in love with it.

There are four issues a year, one for each season, and it's chock full of amazing stuff, recipes, photographs, DIYs, oh my!

You can find it here,  and if you somehow hadn't heard of it, run. Run like the wind and enjoy the brand new Fall Issue that just came out.

I just found out you can also buy print copies and I am so gonna get them all as soon as I'm back home.

So, there you have it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Photo template by Pugly Pixel. Font HT Pasticceria from My Fonts.

Happy hump day, pretty ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...