Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty...


Here I am with a new post I had been wanting to make for a while. These are my every day beauty must haves. The stuff I use every single day and have for a while.

All are tried and true, keep coming back to them products that I simply cannot live without. I started taking care of my skin at about 14 and never stopped. I have been blessed with very kind, age gracefully genes, but my daily routine is a huge part of it.

So, here they are. I like shopping online, so all of these goodies can be found and bought on the interwebs.

What are yours? I'm always looking for the next great thing... Like I need any more. Ha!

All digital elements are Paislee Press. Font is Ostrich.

Enable me, will you?
Happy Wednesday, lovely people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have VERY SIMILAR tastes!!! I love Clinique's Happy fragrance, it is a solid go-to for SURE. Bumble and Bumble makes awesome shampoo - I use their leave-in conditioner regularly. I use Philosophy's Unconditional Love body wash and body moisturizer religiously! MAC blush, Clinique's almost lipstick... AHHH! My mind is blowing. Love the layout too. Great job!

Briana Johnson said...

I love philosophy too! I get Inner Grace I think, the purple bath and body gel. Smells heavenly! It's not too flowery or too perfume-y, just perfect.I also love snowman - it smells fresh but soft. I use Purity to wash my face. I use Philosophy hope in a jar moisturizer. I also use bare escentuals minerals. I use the tinted mineral veil and that's all the foundation I use. I use Mally mascara. Those are my fave things I use. I've heard lots of good stuff about Mac - might need to try that. I used clinique almost lipstick for years and then just forgot about it. I need to get back on that. Fun post!

Stella said...

Hm, definitely going to have to try these out! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...