Friday, September 30, 2011

Leaving On A Jet Plane....

Yes! I am finally able to visit the US again (HOME!) and I am going on a little weekend vacay to a mysterious place that promises to be a swell time for all involved.

I am actually sitting on a plane while you read this...

ETA: I have had a HUGE lungful of Miami air by now too. I almost died dead right there on the curb.

Now more than ever, I know I am coming back soon. SOON.

A whole weekend of peace, calm and good things with people I had been dying to be with. Finally!

So, my lovelies, I will be back next week, with a new outlook, rested and happy to have been back home even if for a few days, while the trip back home for good happens.

Have a wonderful weekend. I will do the same. Whoohoo.


Digital goodies are Paislee Press. Font is Wisdom Script.

Au revoir, mes belles!

3 comments:

Briana Johnson said...

Wooooooohooooo! oh girl, you so deserve this! I hope you can get back for good, soon~!

Mye said...

Yay you!! I'm so happy for you!! As Briana said, you so deserve this! Be sure to fill us in on all the details when you can! Loving the new look of your blog, might have to get you to help me with mine then maybe I'll be inspired to get back to blogging. LOL Oh, and I wasn't going to pass on the Paislee Press kit but now you have me retinking it. Enabler

Sasha Farina said...

i love you! come back to blogland! :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...