Monday, November 24, 2008

Yeah!


That's our girl.

She made the Principal's Honor Roll!!! Only 3 kids out of her whole kindergarten class got top honors.

I couldn't stop smiling all day and I felt as proud as can be.

Juan and I are both overachievers. I always knew she'd be one too, but when it actually happened... OMG, it felt great!

She was so happy too! She came home and called her daddy right away to brag.




Having kids is just plain cool.





Onto Twilight... By now I have seen the movie 3 times and here's what I have to say about it...
Read review here




**Be warned, it is spoiler heavy**



Have a great Thanksgiving week.

5 comments:

bwgayoso said...

Yeah Nati!!!! Good for her : ) Please tell her that her friends, Sophia and Olivia send her a big congrats!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving : )

Ady said...

I agree with 100% with your review. I think Patterson lost points with me with his interviews because he's a bit self-centered. In my mind, my Edward doesn't have a face and I kind of like it that way. Congrats to Nati and Happy Thanksgiving...

Noelia said...

Congrats to Nati! You must be so proud!

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats to your beautiful little girl!

Héctor Portillo said...

Congratulations!!!
I'm so proud of my niece :o)...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...