Monday, November 10, 2008

Picture me screaming like a 16 year old...

OMG!!!!!!!!! I just saw Twilight's TV spot and I almost fainted! New scenes... YAY!!!!!!!!
Please, if you are a Twilighter too, identify yourself. I.Must.Talk.Twilight.

I mean look at him... Really!



I leave you with a couple of LO I did last week.

First for BABS first challenge. Scrapbooking a first in honor of our founder, Aleida.

Butterfly brads and staples by Karla Dudley @ After Five Designs. PP After Five Designs.


Just a couple of my all time fave pics of Natush.
I absolutely LOVE templates. They make it less frustrating to scrap when my mojo takes a vacation.




I have to go watch the commercial again. And again, and.....
Toodles.

8 comments:

Dee said...

Hi Ani - it's dee! I really need to get into this Twilight series. I feel so left behind! :P

Ady said...

Did you hear the interview he did on Y100. He can hear and see some of it on y100.com check it out.

Janine Langer said...

Oh, beautiful layouts, Anilu!!
And I love Twilight too, though I am still reading the second one. I don't have enough time, hmpf. But I am willing to continue! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Stars. Delish!

michelle.g said...

i cannot wait for the movie!!

bwgayoso said...

OMG! Amanda is so into it as well. She even made Tony buy her a t-shirt with his face on it.

I'm really loving those digi layouts! They are really cool : )

susy said...

Jumping right out of lurkerdom to put my hand up and say "yes, I'm a Twilight addict" I have just finished reading the last book. Made myself slow down and savour this one , the others I read one an evening(my poor eyes)The only trouble I am going to have with the movie is waiting for the next three to be made. We don't get to see it until Deceber 12th here(Australia) so no giving it all away,lol.
Love your blog and your layouts, very nice.

Denise said...

Just in case you didn't know...I am into Twilight. LOL! What I want to know is have you pre-purchased your tickets? You can do it on Fandango. :o) Yes...I am an enabler.

OK...my word verification is scented. That goes with Edward. :o)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...