Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Holiday cheer

I have been playing a lot with my Christmas kit form Karla Dudley @ After Five Designs.

It's Thursday so I can finally share the whole thing!




It's full of endless possibilities for Christmas LOs.

And, the super cool letter and number stickers. It's like she read my mind!!!




You know you want AND need these!!!

Here are a few pages I've created with it ...



(Sorry 'bout the typo...)




Yes, I'm in love with that red/white pp.

All these LOs were created using Karla's incredibly cool templates. Love that you can use them for any page, not just Christmas.

It's available today at After Five Designs.

Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Qué bonitos!!! Y mira que chiquitas estaban las dos... quiero albums!!!!

Denise said...

Anilu! This is exactly what I have been needing for my December Daily. I am so glad I know you!

Dawn said...

Do you know how amazingly talented you are?? Do you?? You constantly amaze and inspire me. :-)

Anonymous said...

Mi Anilu:cuanta cosa bellisima estas haciendo,estas cada dia mejor,no dejas de sorprenderme,siempre llegas mas alla.
Te amo hijita querida y me encantan tus disenos.Eres super talentosa.
Hoy me llamo Mayra.Es lo maximo,que persona tan bellisima es.
Manana te llamo y te cuento.
Besos para ti y para mi Princesa Natalia y Juan.
Te quiero muchisimo.
Tu Mama.

Kerry said...

I love Karla's stuff too. I always come to your blog to see what cool things you've done with it!

Beautiful layouts!

bwgayoso said...

That is one awesome kit! Love the layouts you created with it : )

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...