Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm feeling all merry and bright.

Just got my Christmas kit form Karla Dudley @ After Five Designs.

I had never been a Christmas stuff kind of girl, but this kit has got me hooked!

I am gonna take a million pics this Holiday season so I can use it A LOT!

Here's a little peek for ya...




You can get it this Thursday here.


Here are some more digi LOs made with Karla's amazing kits: Capture+Record, Digi Essentials 3, AFD November Collaboration and others.




Off to play some more!

Later gators.

2 comments:

Kimber-Leigh said...

anilu...wow. i am amazed at how much your digi stuff looks like your paper stuff. they are gorgeous (i especially love the first one!)

missing you at SC...hugs!

Ady said...

Your going to have to give me a digi learning session next year because I'm liking this... :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...