Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random Wednesday

My gorgeous Natush with all the great gifts my friend Gilda sent her (along with my beloved Fiskars Treading Water punch!!!!!). She was so happy and excited to be getting stuff in the mail.

She took all her goodies and staged them on my bed like this and asked me to take her pic.
She is a sweetie pie!!



Thank you so much, Gilda!!!!



I finally got my Making Memories desktop organizer and I LOVE it. My desk is free of clutter and I have all this free space to create.
It holds tons of stuff, right there where you can see it while you're using it, but out of the way.



Of course, my desk is a mess right now, cause I am making cards. I am on a card kick and lovin' it.


Another HUGE score I got over the weekend, was the infamous Martha Stewart embossed scalloped edge punch.
It was a Christmas release and flew off the shelves before I could get one.
Well, this past weekend, my scrap pals and I went to a scrap store and I found one!!!! I could not believe my eyes. SCORE!!!








I found this great kit while reading Maria Grace's blog. I LOVED what she had done with it and I just had to have it.





Then I saw the mini Ali created and oh, am I glad I got it.



Check it out. It is so cool and chock full of delish goodies.
I am not a big fan of CK's kits but this one, I loved.


That's all the randomness I have for y'all today.

Go and enjoy the day.

Toodles!

16 comments:

Balou said...

I love that picture of Nati. Que linda!

Okay, really loving the MM organizer. Hmmm...

liz mataraza said...

what a sweet pic. love how she 'lines them all up'...crafter in the making!

not a big fan of ck stuff either, but these are some awesome projects!

Honey...G said...

Oh Anilu, I love that picture of Nati. I'm so glad she loved her stuff. She looks so happy and that makes me happy too.

Okay, why do you have to be such an enabler with that kit? I swear I was trying to ignore it for the longest time but seeing those projects is now making me want it. I just pre-ordered their stamp kit due for release in July and now I'm wanting this!

About the MM desktop organizer. I just got one too and I had put all of my Scarlet Lime kit in it. Now, I'm thinking of getting another one to put some of my acrylic stamps in. I just love it!

Jenn said...

She is a cutie! How nice of Gilda to send her those surprises! Love the organizer too!

Anonymous said...

What a cute Picture of your daughter!!!! And that threading water punch. *swoon* I want one Soooo bad!!!!

And I agree, I am normally not a fan of CK's kits, but that one appeals to me for some reason. Blessings!

Ady said...

Nati is too cute. I've been contemplating that CK kit but the colors look a bit washed out so I'm scared... I'm glad you found that punch at our LSS...

diana albright said...

that CK kit appealed to me too, when normally i am not impressed... i can't wait to see what you do with it.

gilda is such a sweetheart! and i really do love that photo of Nati... so precious!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Nati looks like a little angel in that pic! :-) I also love my desktop organizer... so much so, I bought two of them! :-) HUGS!

Damaris said...

Hi Ms Anilu:
I caught up today reading your blog.
1. I LOVE BG. What the FRAK!!!! I got hooked on the very first one. Everytime I wanted to talk to someone about it, I had to call Richard, Vanessas' husband. LOL. None of my friends watch. boo hoo! I am so glad you are a fan...I shall be calling you soon! How about tomorrow night...after the show? HE, ha hee!
2. Congrats on the necklace win. You deserve it. Isn't it nice to know that once in a while something that special happens to us? It was meant for you.
3. I am so happy you are enjoying the organizer...can you believe I have 29 of those on back order? Super popular I guess.
4. Your Natush...is beautiful. She really is delicious.
5. I am so glad you were able to find that punch from MS. I really like a lot of her stuff. I tried the glitter because you talked so much about it...you were right..pretty darn good stuff. Catch ya' later sweets.
Lots of hugs to ya!

Cecilia said...

I so whant the white desk top organizer. Hopefully it'll arrive in Sweden soon..
Love the pic of your daughter. She's so cute.
Have a great weekend.

Staci Compher said...

check you out!! look at all these new goodies!! I got the making memories desk organizer....and love it too...!!

Babydoll said...

Hi, just stopping by to say hello. I found you on another bloggers site.

Cute pics and I love the organizer.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the inspiration!! I love that punch (I just scored the butterfly one ...and can't stop making butterflys!!) that desktop organizer is brill too. awesome. LOVE that sweetie pic of natush :) hugs sweet friend. xo

Janine Langer said...

Thanks for all the inspiration! I got my Fiskars punch last week and I can't stop using it. And the Martha Stewart one looks adorable, hmpf, but I suppose I won't get it here in Germany.
Have a fantastic week!! :)

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog! Some real inspiration here. I bookmarked it and definitely will be back.

Unknown said...

Ok your daughter is soooo cute! Also, love the scrappin goodies!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...