Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How cool is this?!?!?!?

The uber talented Nora Griffin had a RAK on her blog for a gorgeous necklace.
I almost never win, but I entered anyway cause the necklace had a special meaning to me, and I just LOVE her!



Ever since I lost Milagros, my first baby girl, I have always felt that she is right here with me whenever I see a beautiful tree. I don't know why...

So, when I saw the tree necklace I thought it would be a really cool thing to have.
Well, I won!! How amazing is that?



Thank you so much, Nora. I will wear and treasure it :)

I'm off to take Nati to school and come back home to start working on LOTS of new pieces for Handmade by ANILU!!

Ciao.

14 comments:

Benita said...

Congrats on winning....that necklace is gorgeous!

Gigi said...

yay anilu!!!!!! it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Anilu:que lindo collar mi amor,te felicito.
Si ves esto te pido te conectes al ichat para comunicarnos,se descompuso el telefono.
Tu mama.

Anonymous said...

sigh ... i love serendipity!! it was meant to be yours all along! congrats!

Denise said...

Definitely was meant to be. It is simply gorgeous and I am so happy it has found it's owner.

Steph said...

so pretty, and so perfect for you

***Paola*** said...

Such a beautiful necklace Anilu, I'm so glad you won, it's perfect for you :)

Honey...G said...

Congratulations Anilu! You were meant to win it! Enjoy your gorgeous necklace!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Anilu! I'm so glad you won the necklace. I loved hanging out with you and the girls...can't wait to do it again! Keep me posted. Can't wait to see your new pieces!

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl! Love the necklace!

Barb said...

Perfect surprise for you, Anilu!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I'm so happy that you won the necklace since it has such a special meaning to you... :-) Love ya!

diana albright said...

oh Anilu, congrats on winning that gorgeous necklace. You know, this post was touching to me...

Janine Langer said...

Congrats on winning, so glad for you! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...