Monday, September 30, 2013

Projecteo



A few weeks ago the amazing folks at Projecteo sent me one of their tiny projectors to play with. Lemme tell ya' it is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time.

All you have to do is go on their website, link your Instagram feed to their site and choose nine of your fave pictures per wheel. In a few days you'll have an excuse to turn off the light and spend a great time looking at your memories projected onto your wall.




Some of my all time favorite memories are of my family sitting together in the dark looking at our favorite pictures. Projecteo let's you do it anywhere, any time and there is no bulky, heavy equipment to set up. Just press the little red button and voila!

There is no doubt I'll be filling many a Christmas stocking with a Projecteo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...