Friday, March 2, 2012

Where I've been...

Along with all the crazy/awful/exhausting, there has been some respite for me. I was able to go to Charlotte, NC again, in November and in February.

I am convinced I'd have gone insane already if it weren't for those blissful days I got to spend over there. The only thing they were missing to be perfect, were my Nati with me.

Lots of rest, peace, love, great food, drives in the city... Ah! Such a wonderful time. It definitely is one of my fave places in the world after my beloved Miami.


I based my LO on a super cool page by Jennifer McGuire I saw here. Hers was paper (sigh...) so I made myself a digital template in Photoshop, cause I loved the layout so much.

All papers and elements are Paislee Press.

For once after almost three years I got to shop! So, I will be back very soon to show you my goodies and tell you all about my renewed love for makeup.

Have a great one, beautiful peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...