Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm coming back...

Hi, y'all! I've missed you and I've missed posting on my poor abandoned blog that I love so much.
Things around here have been crazy, to say the least, but it's all slowly but surely falling back into it's rightful place.

I just now got the urge to fire up Photoshop and play, and it felt wonderful to be doing something creative and even better to not be frustrated by a humongous lack of mojo.

I have lots of fun posts planned and I hope I can go back to daily posting. I love looking back here and having a record of what life was like at a certain point in time.

Here's a little page I made yesterday evening with Karla Dudley's über cool digital page protectors...



My perfect little girl got the part of Juliet in her school play and I had to use those pics. No one loves striking a pose more than my Nati. Can you tell?

I'll be back tomorrow with more of what's been happening in this time that I've been away.

Toodles, lovelies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this page--very pretty without distracting from the photos. Is the entire page digital? I am having a difficult time figuring out how you did the light gray borders. Thanks.

Anilú Magloire said...

Thanks! It is indeed all digital. I used digital page protectors you can find here:
https://www.designhousedigital.com/karla-dudley

Denise said...

Anilu, you're back scrapping! Beautiful layout. I love the digital page protector. Beautiful photos of Nati, too. She makes a stunning Juliet.

Sasha Farina said...

look at her? she has grown so much.. a gorgeous young lady now eh? Mommy better lock the doors and windows! :P

Dawn said...

I love your layout and I love you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...