Sunday, December 6, 2009

More!

Yes, I have been having a blast with Karla's kits. I just cannot stop playing with them.

Here are more, of the many, many LOs I've created....


I am obsessed with the Open Book Templates. Ob-sessed! The possibilities are simply endless with them.

These are just some fave Christmas shots of Nati.


click on the pic to see larger


Some pics of our visit to Xochimilco during the Summer. Such a cool place.

I used some of Karla's Workshop Exclusive papers and brushes for this one. Tell me those colors and patterns aren't to die for??

click on the pic to see larger



I have many more to share... Stay tuned.

Later gators!

4 comments:

Ady said...

Hi Anilu, your digital layouts are out of control. Are you printing them and placing them in a album? Do the layouts that look like a book page print that way too or is it just a visual. I'm gonna try the whole digital brushes in the new year so I'm learning as much as possible now.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Your layouts are beautiful, my friend!!! So happy you are having so much fun with these digital kits and creating so much!!! Happy Holidays!!! xoxo

Dawn said...

I think my New Years resolution is going to be, to be able to create great digi pages just like you my friend...xoxo!!!

Lauren said...

I **love** that page design with the scallop and circles! Beautiful! I think I saw it on flickr?? Or 2peas already? Didn't realize it was your design. Yummy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...