Sunday, December 20, 2009

Getting into the spirit.

I have never been a big fan of the X-mas scrap stuff, so I never had many Christmas pages.

Buuuut, since I discovered digi and am lucky enough to be able to play with Karla's kits, I just can't get enough of them!

I love that her kits, even though they are Holiday themed, can also be used year round.

Here is another page made with Joy, Karla's latest X-mas kit, available here, and Christmas Magic, last year's kit.



This one's just an experiment I created based on a sketch I saw somewhere online, but for the life of me, I cannot remember where I got it so I can't give credit. But credit is definitely due.



Snowflakes are all Paislee Press. Yum!

5 comments:

Amy said...

anilu!! beautiful layouts as alllllways!!! xo

Ki Kruk said...

Oh Anilu these are just amazing! Love you!

Barb said...

Merry Christmas, Anilu!

Norma said...

Hola Anilú, vi tu blog en el de Toño, ¡qué cosas tan bonitas haces con lo del digital scrapbook! deberías poner tu negocio porque habemos muchas inútiles que no podríamos hacer algo tan lindo aunque nos muramos de ganas :S me metí al link que pones pero bueno, ni photoshop tengo así que está en chino. Saludos, Norma

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love your layouts :) Merry Christmas!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...