Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MacBook+digi kits=LOVE!

The obsession continues.

I am still discovering and experimenting with the wonders of Photoshop, and loving it more every day.

Paper and glue will always be my first loves, but I also really like this pixels thing.

I recently discovered these very cool vellum sleeves and I love the look of them.





I lifted some parts of these LOs, and I promise to give due credit, but I just can't find the LO I used as inspiration for these...

I thought the hodgepodge of goodies inside the little pockets looked to cute to resist.




I know I have scrapped this picture of Natialia ad nauseam, but I just love it so much, it's hard to resist.

Hope I'm not boring you to death with my endless posts about digi LOs...

Toodles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love those digi pages Anilu! You are really ROCKIN' those digi pages girl!

Anonymous said...

i love your digi layouts! Where did you get the stuff for the first one?!! Its weird this digi world, I don't know anyone and there never seems to be a gush about it, lol. With you I am not alone, lol!!

Ki Kruk said...

WOWZERS girl...I hope you are submitting these!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...