Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am having so much fun!

I really am. I never thought I'd get into digital scrapbooking this much.

It's relaxing and challenging and I love the instant gratification and minimal messiness it provides.

Here are my latest pages...


* Pics form last year's JDRF Diabetes Walk. I love her little face here. She was so hot and tired but she was a trooper all through the walk.



This is a lift of the super talented Nini. Thanks for the inspo!




The girlie dancing like there was no tomorrow at Starbucks while I had some coffee with my Dad. She'll perform for me at the drop of a hat no matter where we are.




I really hope you're not tired of my digital adventures cause they're gonna be around for a while...

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Bring 'em on. I'm not tired of seeing your creations. Not by a long shot. In fact, I channeled you for my rub-on challenge. Went half digi with it. Is that hybrid? Love your layouts here. Nati is a beauty!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

gurlllllllll---keep 'em coming--you making me want to create some--you go gurl!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...