Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bad, bad blogger!

I know, I know... I have abandoned my blog.

It's just that my life has been so incredibly insane (and NOT in a good way, lately) that I have a really hard time coming up with stuff to blog about.

I like cheery, scrappy enable-y blogs and what's going on with me these days is anything but...

Still, I really miss updating it and reading your comments, so I am gonna give it another try.




I have been playing with Photoshop a lot since I don't have any of my beautiful scrap goodies with me while in Mexico.

The pic above is a little something I made tonight after watching Cathy Z's a-ma-zing tutorial on how to create picture frames in PS.


I will be telling you why my life is in such a bad place right now, soon...


Can't wait to hear from you!

5 comments:

Cleaning Melbourne said...

This is a nice photo. I’m glad to know your still here posting blogs for us to read. Thanks a lot.

Manila houses said...

Hey! Welcome back, I was just checking out your blogs and yeah! You really need to update you site. You have a lot of interesting stuff here. I’m so happy that you haven’t forgotten your readers. Thanks.

~EssenseVibez~ said...

good to hear you're okay--hope all is well--looking forward to your future posts---remain blessed!!

scrapping4twins said...

I've missed your blogs and awesome inspiration! Sending you hugs!

GretaB said...

Cool frame!

Hugs girl. Hang in there. "Keep your face in the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows." (Helen Keller)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...