Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yes, yes. I know I am the worst enabler in the world.

But, how can I just keep all these amazing finds to my self??? How???

Again, this goodness comes via Etsy.


These custom stamps are too cute to resist, plus I had to add another typewriter to my growing collection. I had to.

I got mine with the page left blank, but you can also get it with a message on it.

Find them here.



And...


Hello!?!?! Could this be any cooler? I think not. I plan to use this one kinda like a calling card.

Find it here.

Toodles.

10 comments:

Dawn said...

OMG!! I have to have these! WOW!! Thanks for the enabling...LOL! :-)

Mye said...

These are so stinkin; cute! Now stop with all then enabling!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Your stamp collection is to die for!

waleska said...

did somebody say stamps?!?! I'm so there! I love your finds :)

GretaB said...

I think I'm going to have to stop coming to your blog. ;) That typewriter is awesome!

Denise said...

OH NO! There you go again. dang...and I keep letting you enable me. LOL!

Sasha Farina said...

oh Anilu... I'm so broke now!

Trish said...

Stop. Just STOP!! You're killin' me here...

liz mataraza said...

ok, i want that typewriter to be real! that is a way cute stamp...and so is your little calling card.

i hope to get to the chatter today. i've been MIA and i hope that you are well.

aimee said...

i think they have a support group for people with stamp addiction. ;)
you stamp freak!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...