Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm actually scrapping????

Why, yes, I am. No enabling today. Can you believe it?

This is my entry for one of the amazing mini books of the circle journal I'm part of.

Since this whole thing was Aleida's idea I just had to include the famous Aleida heart punch from Martha :)

Lots of Martha paper and little bits and pieces that I really like. It's all about faves so I used one of the pics of Nati and I that I love the most.


It's still a work in progress, but I'm almost done with it.

Just trying to figure out a title and the type I want to use.




ETA:
Finished product:



I even have what looks like another LO on my desk, just waiting to happen...



Feels like a cosmic kick in the shin though, since I'm gonna have to leave all my beloved scrap supplies behind for who knows how long...

Oh, well. Off to enjoy them for a little longer.

Have a super duper weekend!!

8 comments:

Monica said...

gorgeous anilu! i love all the blue :)

Unknown said...

Love the pages! Especially the awesome little embellies :D So where you going, chica? What did I miss??

Anonymous said...

Good for you girl! Gorgeous stuff!

bwgayoso said...

Anilu, that layout is gorgeous! Great to see some of your work again : )

GretaB said...

Looks fab!! Love how everything is so perfect and aligned. I can't wait to see what the other page (the one in progress) ends up looking like - it already looks great!

Denise said...

Your CJ layout is super duper cute! I love it. You do such beautiful work. :o)

Dawn said...

I love EVERYTHING you do! You're the BEST! Love ya girl!!

MALWAREBYTES said...

Very good blog! It provides useful steps to Solve malwarebytes problem. It is very important blog for malwarebytes users. Thanks for sharing this blog! Visit:

malwarebytes license agreement


malwarebytes issues


malwarebytes and windows defender


move malwarebytes to new computer

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...