Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kindergarten, here she comes!!!!!!!!



Her first week was great. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

She was so excited to finally be getting into "big girl school", it was so cute!!

Her school is about 4 blocks away from home, I love the building and the people working in it.

Her teacher is the cutest, kindest woman ever and she takes such good care of my baby girl.

I am in heaven, and so is she!


Here's the girl in all her formal uniform glory. I was so teary eyed...





I still have to tell you about our amazing trip to Disney. It was magic!

I have been out of commission with the worst cold in history and I haven't felt like blogging much, but I am back this week for sure. I am gonna walk it off and rub some dirt in it ;)

Here's just a little pic of WDW.



Have a great week.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

What a big girl, going to big school. Hope she absolutely loves it ;o)

Hope you feel better soon Anilu

Anonymous said...

feel better girly! :)

Anonymous said...

Anilu hijita amadisima:espero que te sientas mejor,me fascina mi princesa con su uniforme,gracias por compartirlo.Me encanta su seriedad en el salon de clases.Que bendicion que su maestra,se interese en seguir de cerca a mi Natalia.
La foto de Nati y Pau en Disney,es fabulosa con una cara de que no se la creen,que estan con una de sus princesas.
Espero que pronto tendras mas animo para compartir mas de este viaje.
Muchisimos besos,cuidate.Tu Mama. Ana Maria.

Noelia said...

Nati looks so grown up in her uniform!! My lil guy is starting junior kindergarden in a couple of weeks and it's going to be huge! I'll cry for sure!

Rita said...

Love the school pics! She's adorable in her uniform! Hope you feel better soon and am glad you had a good time at Disney:)

Ady said...

glad to see you back. Natalia looks so cute in her uniform... Hope you feel better soon...

Denise said...

My niece is heading to Kindergarten next week. I think I will get a little misty eyed, too. After nineteen years of taking kids to the bus stop on the first day of school this is my last Kindergarten one. :o) They grown up too fast. Don't you agree? Nati is adorable in her uniform. She looks like the perfect student!

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Susan Beth said...

She looks so cute in her uniform! I hope she had a blast at her first day! And I love the rainbow in your next post!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...