Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Disney was a-ma-zing!!!!

It's always a great experience, but getting to see my sis and niece's reaction on their first visit, was priceless!!

We had a great ride getting there, the hotel was cool, it was all good.

We really took advantage of our time there and saw as much as we could. We laughed, had tons of fun, gooooood food, shopped... Just a perfect time all around.

Here are some shots of the trip.


Lunch at the Sci-Fi cafe. Love the car tables. We had fun!



The traditional Spaceship Earth EPCOT shot.


At the Jungle Cruise in MK.



My all time fave WDW parade, Spectromagic!



Having lunch with Cindy at Akershus. They are tight!



Some very scary Vikings... LOL!!



Ready to watch Philarmagic. Such a cool movie!



They loved Cinderella's carousel.




I cannot wait till our trip next year. I just might sneak a weekend visit... ;)

Have a groovy Wednesday.

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Loved the pics!! Disney is the best. I can't wait to take my little one there. Have a great day!

CrystalJRieger said...

You have been tagged as a blog I {heart}. Check it out here - http://www.memorymakersmagazine.com/crystaljeffreyrieger/.
Looks like you guys had a great time at Disney!!!

Anonymous said...

Anilu: que bellas fotos,como siempre captaste la alegria de las ninas por estar en Disney,pero sobre todo se ve que son felices de estar juntas.Como disfruto viendolas.
Sigue poniendo mas fotos en lo que me haces llegar el disco con todas las fotos del viaje.
Te amo mucho,que tengas un bello dia.
Tu Mama,Ana Maria.

Anilu said...

Hi:

I was browsing the web this morning and for some unknown reason I decided to search...just wondering who else shared this unique an beautiful name.

Anilu...Chicago

Anonymous said...

oooh totally jealous you are so close to Disney! Great pics!

mommy2alex said...

You got some amazing pictures of the fun lights at Disney, wow they'll make great scrapbook layouts!
Those two princesses look like they had a blast, what a fun age to go!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pics! It looks like you gals had a wonderful time. Disney is my all time favorite place.

Noelia said...

What great pics! The joy on their faces is priceless.

Anna M said...

Looks like fun!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...