Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blue Vanilla Love

You gotta love Pinterest. The amazing things one finds browsing... Ahhhh!  One of those A-mah-zing finds was the coolest costume jewelry store: Blue Vanilla.

The gals that run it are awesome and pick the coolest goodies for you to own. Some of my all time fave bracelets, I bought at Blue Vanilla.

Just cause I love y'all, and you know I am a HUGE enabler, here are my fave pieces at the moment...

Enjoy!


I'm sure you're gonna love them as much as I do.

Have a great day my lovelies!

2 comments:

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

this is a beautiful sampling of their jewelry! i like the bright colours and aztecian jewels.

it would make me happy if you visited too!
pandaphilia style

Bronzed Humanity said...

I love this post! Thank you so much! xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...