Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In love.

Just a little post to share this amazing find with my fellow hand cream addicts. I wash my hands a million times a day which makes my poor hands super dry. I cannot stand that feeling so I'm a hand cream aficionado. Always looking for the next great one.

This Christmas I found this gem in my sister's bedroom. She had gotten it as a present and I had to go and get mine asap.



It's Crabtree & Evelyn's India Hicks Hand Therapy. Lawd, it's good! It not only moisturizes my skin but it smells absolutely delicious. It comes in a nice, big vintagey metal tube and I'm a sucker for cool packaging.

To make it even better I got mine in a HUGE sale. Score! God, I'm a dork...

If you love hand cream like moi, give this one try. You will adore it.

Toodles, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...