Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's The Little Things.

These past few weeks have been a roller coaster of very happy and very not so happy. I'm a very emotional person and when I'm feeling so out of sorts, my creativity/mojo/inspiration/will to create, leaves the building. This translates into very few and far between blog posts. It sucks.

So, I try to find joy in the little things, like this...




If you read this blog regularly, you know I am a HUGE fan of Pugly Pixel and the genius behind it, Katrina Tan. So, finding my humble little blog on her blog roll made me happy. I read hers religiously and it's incredibly flattering for moi, that she reads mine too.
So, that's my happy for today. Here's hoping more happy is on it's way. Oy!

Arrows and patterned paper are Pugly Pixel.
Font is Cheap Pine @ MyFonts.

Have a lovely week.

2 comments:

Denise said...

You deserve to be on everybody's blog roll. Congrats! That would make me very happy, too.

Briana Johnson said...

Super awesome!! I think you are coming such a long way so fast on your online digital design work/web design stuff and people are noticing! Good for you! You deserve that!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...